Sunday, September 7, 2008

Updated the Blog a bit

I visited another blog that's absolutely beautiful and got the idea to change mine a bit. Hope it doesn't shock anyone too much! I love the colors. I think they suit me a little better than the milder greens and oranges I had previously.

I've photographed my students, but have to be sure their parents have signed off giving permission for their pictures to be published online. I really am growing to like these kids fast! Can't wait to show them to you all.

We're cruising into the third full week of school, which I think means that progress reports are going home soon. That's kinda bad because I don't have enough grades to send home. Gotta get crackin' on that!

Caleb will be 10 years old in less than 2 weeks!!!! I can't believe it. I don't feel like it's been 10 years since I met that precious boy! What's really cool about this birthday, though, is that we will be at DISNEY WORLD when he turns 10! What an awesome birthday party!!!!!!!!

Have a good week everyone!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love the new look! The colors are so fall-like! I need to jazz up mine as well. Glad to hear that the school year is off to a good start! Disney will be so much fun....I'm jealous!

Kim Eckhardt said...

Love the new look. It looks like you've been scrapbooking! And, I love me some scrapbooking!!!! :) My mom is going to Disney next week. If you go to the beginning of my blog, there's a post about our trips to Disney last year. Be sure to take Caleb to Disney Studios (MGM) to the Star Wars Jedi Training. My kids loved it! :)