Wednesday, February 13, 2008

BINGO!

My teammate and I took our students to the county library way back in the Fall. The day we went was the same day that some people came to the center of our city to protest the Jena Six...it was very interesting for us to be having a bag lunch in the center courtyard of the city when there was a demonstration being held.

Anyway, today, the teen librarian came out to our school and played book BINGO with our students! It was so much fun! I love doing things like that! The kids were so excited that they had a VERY difficult time being quiet enough to hear the librarian call the BINGO numbers. I love doing stuff like this. The kids always enjoy it so much! This is part of why I became a teacher...to try to inspire kids to be the best they can.

No comments: