Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow Day!!!!

It started snowing here about 10:30 last night. I prayed so hard for it to really let loose and snow about a foot! One year, several years ago, we missed a whole bunch of days due to weather...so many that the legistators forgave them. I was hoping...
We had a two hour delay today. It is really more of a pain because we have less time with the students and they are usually WIRED on these days, so I am eeking out some learning, but not much!

I still am not feeling 100% and my voice is still coming and going. Yesterday as I was leaving school, Monique prayed for me while we were standing in the parking lot! If you have never had anyone hold you and pray for you, it is an amazing experience! I was so incredibly humbled by her gesture and I felt so much better. I'm trying to cling to that feeling and claim healing and relief of fatigue.

Please continue to visit http://cfhusband.blogspot.com and keep check on Nathan, Tricia, and Gwyneth. There are some very moving posts there now.

No comments: