Sunday, January 13, 2008

Where do we find the time?

I'm just posting a quick note today. I've got a lot going on and just felt the need to post. I asked my ABF (Adult Bible Fellowship) to pray for Nate, Tricia, and Gwyneth Lawrenson and wrote the web address for Nate's blog on the board this morning. They were so excited to begin praying for this precious family. If you haven't visited the blog yet, you should...there are some incredible photos of Gwyneth and a pretty cool video that Nate posted yesterday. The address is http://cfhusband.blogspot.com.

We discussed blogging in ABF today. Nate Q. wondered how people find the time. I just enjoy sharing and this is a good way for me to look back and see where God has brought me. It does take a few minutes, but usually I feel like it's worth it.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment: